2nd blog

 This weekend I watched a documentary film which we were supposed to watch as a task. the documentary film was so interesting. normally I'm not a fan of this genre but it was so cool and it gave me some information that I didn't have so far. 

the name of the film was Lo And Behold, reveries of the Connected World directed by Warner Herzog. This documentary talks about all the advantages, disadvantages, effects, and life without it. it starts to talk about what was the first conversation between 2 computers with a net. the interesting part of it was that that first conversation was about the word "LO". then it's about how technology can improve. it shows robots and how they play football and the director asks the scientist if can the robots also be that much improved to play like Messi or Christian Ronaldo and he says that's possible. If I want to be honest I have to say that's not good. it's scary to have a world with that much technology. what will happen to the humans? where will be their place in the world??  then it continues with how life can be without the internet. it was interesting for me. why?? because in my opinion life without technology has its own nature and it's natural. everything is organic and the quality of life is better. people are happier, together. technology has its own disadvantages and there are a lot in my opinion. there are a lot of people who die because of less sleep from playing games and more examples. It also talks about if the world runs out from the network what will happen? that's also scary. why? because most people in the world are addicted to it and everything these days is related to networks.

after watching this documentary I learned a lot I have to say networks and technology are good but it has a lot of bad effects on our lives and they are irreplaceable to fix.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1st blog

6th blog