6th blog

 well, today I want to talk about a movie which is also going to be my presentation for next week.

this movie is the diversion that I watched before also but this time is different and why do I say is different? because before when I watched a movie, I was just thinking about the story of the movie, not the other elements or how they took it, what was the intention, or how they made everything to be a perfect or at least good movie.

this time when I watched the diversion, it was totally different for me! I saw a lot of things that I was amazed by. light is one of the most important things in this movie. Everything gets combined with the light.

in this movie, if we take our attention we see usually there is a lot of good shadowing. we can see in most scenes there are one or two light sources which most important of them is the key light. In a lot of scenes, we can see obviously back light which is made layer with the subject. in the movie, they usually show that yes!!! this is a natural source that is coming like a small window at the back however for sure that is not natural light but I can say that is, it's so successful and they show as a real natural light. on the other hand, one of the things that I liked so much is that with 2 or at most 3 sources of light they successfully focused and emphasized the subject and there is no extra light in the movie and that's so nice in my opinion.

it is so nice and cool for me that after I learned a lot of things about lighting, sound, and other elements I can see a lot differently when I watch a movie because now I look at all the elements that made a scene of a movie. it is so enjoyable. it's so funny but I even started to watch those movies that I watched before and didn't care about these things and now it makes a lot of difference and is so nice. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1st blog

2nd blog