8th blog


 This week I want to talk about survivors which is a Turkish show that is about sport, racing, having a hard time to be strong.

To be honest I didn’t watch all the episodes. However, I can say I know the concept behind it. From my childhood I was fan of this type of shows, which they play and racing but the interesting part of this event is that there is two team that they have to race with each other and the point of the game is that, the one that loose the game will be hungry for some day or at least they have less food than other team. Sometimes they get crazy because of it. They fight or cry of anger and hunger. If one of the teammates also play bad it’s effect the other players and it’s so stressful. Some of them have ego some of them are so rude, and you have to live with them for a while. There also some part that from hunger they go and steal food from houses or secretly they order food or someone bring for them and they get caught and I think it’s so dangerous that because of hunger you go to the houses to steal and get caught. :D

I saw some episodes that they are fighting so bad, blaming each other. Even sometimes they close to beat each other.

I think if i would attend to these type of games or events I would die at the first weak. :D First I would die from hunger, second from hunger of winning. :D

I fan of these type of game but as a person never I could attend to them. You have to be strong enough and motivated. You need to keep your strength otherwise loos the money and not eating the food.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1st blog

2nd blog

6th blog